Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Categories:


Today I am thankful to be alive.

I am thankful to have a kind and loving family who supports me in all my endeavors.

I am thankful to have shared the past 9 years with my soulmate, Larissa. She is my wife, business partner and most importantly, my best friend.

I am thankful for my most loyal adventurer, Sadie. She pushes me in ways that only a four-legged creature can and she never holds a grudge when I have to cut our run short.

I am thankful for the abundance in my life. I am never without love, friendship, food or a home.

I am thankful for my eyes and I am thankful for my career as a photographer. The people I have met and the places I have been are held close to my heart. I am thankful for the invention of photography. I am thankful for the continued creativity and passion for which people pursue this medium.

I am thankful for the challenges in my life. They remind me of what is truly important. These challenges force me to adapt and learn in unexpected ways.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for this planet and all of its intricacies and I am thankful for all of the wonderful mysteries contained in this universe.

What are you thankful for today?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Thankful

Nate Fochtman
November 25, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I am thankful to be employed.
... to have a wonderful wife.
... to have an obedient dog.
... to have the ability to pursue my passions.
... to have met all the people in my life that support my crazy ideas.

... that you just inspired me to write that out.

November 27, 2009 at 7:23 AM

I am thankful for my husband of 34 years, who happens to be my soulmate & best friend.
- for my 2 great sons who have turned into young men I am so proud of.
- that my 2 sons picked great women to share their lives with.
- for my 2 beautiful grandsons who are healthy & happy.
- for my silly 3-legged puppy who doesn't know he has a handicap.

November 27, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Nate and Mom, thanks to both of you for sharing what you're thankful for. I think it is important to write and say what we are thankful for from time to time lest we forget. There are many things to be thankful for every day, but our tendency is often to dwell on the negative. In sharing our thanks with others we actively remind ourselves of how lucky we really are.

December 3, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I am thankful for:
-my family and friends
-my family's heatlh and my health
-Chandler being 1 tough/brave girl
-My brother and I being able to back each other up at fires and our safety at those fires
-The Lake!
-Having a job
-The Holidays with family and friends
-My photography gear!
-All the amazing memories I've had and continue to make

Post a Comment