Sunday, April 18, 2010

Make a left . . .

Categories:


Directions have been on my mind a lot lately. As much as I might wish the path to be as clear as the photo above, there is never an easy way to success as an entrepreneur. I am forced to take chances, compromise, stand firm, solve impossible problems and do it with a smile. I often find myself wondering what direction to go and I'm forced to pick one or the other. This can be an extremely stressful and difficult choice, but that's just it . . . I have a choice.

We all have a choice. What's yours?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Make a left . . .

April 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Thanks for sharing this, Ryan.

Perhaps there is no one, clear path. Maybe there are several correct choices. Maybe the main thing is to keep going, to stay on the journey. That sounds pretty Zen, but I sure wish I had more focus and direction in my professional life.

Thomas.

April 21, 2010 at 5:52 AM

Thomas, I used to think there was a clear path that someone could tell me how to follow. I never realized that all successful people inevitably forge their own direction. I like the idea of staying on the journey and not giving up. Let's agree to focus and create our own direction. What do you think?

Post a Comment