Thursday, March 25, 2010

RARE: Portraits of America's Endangered Species

Categories:

Here are two videos by photographer Joel Sartore promoting his new book, RARE. Thanks to APE for these links.

RARE from Joel Sartore on Vimeo.



RARE: Behind the Scenes from Joel Sartore on Vimeo.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

3 Response to RARE: Portraits of America's Endangered Species

March 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Hi Lydia, thanks for looking and thanks for the link.

Conrad
March 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Thanks for sharing this Ryan. These creatures are amazing. Reminds me of the unique skinks and lizards on Maryland Heights. Have you ever seen a Broadhead Skink or a 5 Lined Skink? You can see both on Maryland Heights.
Link http://www.wildherps.com/species/E.laticeps.html
Conrad

March 29, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Hey Conrad, thanks for commenting. I haven't seen the Broadhead or 5 lined skink yet although I'll keep my eye out next time I'm at Maryland Heights.

Post a Comment