Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Opening Reception: Thank You

Categories:

Last Friday I had the privilege of sharing some of my favorite work from our Creative Highways Project in a gallery setting. I shared the exhibition with Staci Grimes and Stacey Ferree, two fantastic local photographers.

We had a great turnout and I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate my friends and family coming out to show their support. It means a lot to have such a supportive community. This support is just one more reason that we have chosen to live in a small town like Mercersburg. Knowing that my neighbors support my endeavors is a great reward. This community of creative, energetic and motivated people highlights our reasons for wanting to live and operate our business in rural Pennsylvania.

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to last Friday's opening. If you weren't able to make it then, the photographs will be on display until February 20th, so stop in and check out what I'm puttin' out.

Here I am pretending to know what I'm talking about.



My ever supportive family.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

3 Response to Opening Reception: Thank You

Anonymous
January 22, 2010 at 2:25 AM

félicitations...super travail
Didier

EP
January 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Congratulations, Ryan! I wish I could have been there.

Emily

February 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Aww love it! This is great.

Post a Comment